Pages

Yummy Chocolate Styles






I've wanted to make these for a while and you know I actually had these done at the beginning of the year.  Unfortunately my computer had other things in mind (like having the power supply die on me).  Sorry I missed the Valentine's Day publish date - it is totally heart breaking.  So really y'all will have to tuck this away and use it later on.  That is unless you are a true chocoholic and create chocolate fantasy designs all of the time..
The texture for this was made in ZBrush - I luv ZBrush and it's ability to bend mesh like clay.  Please comment if you like these or if you use them in your designs.  I would love to see the fabulous creations based on these or any of the items I give out.

Download Chocolate Styles here: 





Don't miss out on some of the other great layer styles and brushes available on my blog:







No comments:

Post a Comment